jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Google Street Maps

1. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

Is there any way to embed Google Street Maps in a Hub Page? They have a lot of potential in all sorts of areas.

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No.

2. JamaGenee profile image85
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'd wonder why you would want to...unless the hub will be promoting a brick & mortar business and you to make it easy for customers to find.  A pool and spa business, perhaps???

2. Will Apse profile image90

Thank you for you succinct answer, darkside. I will move to stage 2 and lobby for it. How far behind can hubpages let itself fall?

3. mohamedhmm profile image59
    mohamedhmmposted 7 years ago

you can, but why google not yahoo, you could embed any thing if you have the code of it; so, you need the code from whatever -google- to do that; it's just a simple like that...

4. Will Apse profile image90

mohamedhmm- most people seem to think html code is not allowed (after a quick search of forums), have you any direct experience of using code?

5. mohamedhmm profile image59

yes, and any thing could done by right code; why you do not contact google and get the code from them

6. Will Apse profile image90

I will see what HubPage Overlords have to say first but thanks for your comments,mohamedhmm.

7. mohamedhmm profile image59

you are welcome; at all try and see; and i wish good luck for you...

8. Will Apse profile image90

I often wonder why someone thought the wheel would be useful but once it caught on...

working