jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: A New Zealand Incident

1. Siddharthasb profile image79
    Siddharthasbposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub A New Zealand Incident. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Visit some good hubs so you can see how they are laid out. You have put all your text into one capsule and it looks off-putting. People viewing on computer and mobile devices need it to be spaced out or they will go cross-eyed and will simply leave the page.

2. DasEngel profile image61
    DasEngelposted 11 months ago

Sounds like a good hub. I'm in a bit hurry so I'll read it later I think. Bookmarking it. Best of luck and cheers! smile

3. 0
    Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 11 months ago

Hi, Siddhartha.
    My advice would be to split the text into more than one capsule. Good luck smile

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 11 months ago

You need to link to the incident you are discussing, break he text into paragraphs with a lnie between each one, and replace the pixelated image.

5. Snowsprite profile image38
    Snowspriteposted 11 months ago

I agree with the others.  It will help to Split your hub down and break it up with videos and photos etc.  I have haa a few issues getting mine to go featured and have spent the last two weeks exporing and breaking hubs down and upgrading them a bit at a time.  Although it says style issue I have noticed it is not until your hub has all the elements ticked on the top right hand side that it will go featured.  Although even then it is not guranteed i there are Amazon mdules etc. (writing only to the lowest words 700)