jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Green Tea and Your Metabolism

1. ljsmarketing profile image74
    ljsmarketingposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Green Tea and Your Metabolism (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Your hub is not just focused on Green Tea. Get rid of the exercise and protein shakes sections - they are not relevant to the topic of green tea. Or change the title of the hub.

Also that first comments capsule is unnecessary and makes the hub appear to be shorter than it is. Get rid of it and just keep the one at the end.

Your writing is fun but it's a little 'ra! ra!'. Too many exclamation points!!! Hubs are supposed to emulate magazine articles so you might consider toning it down a little.

Good luck.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image91
        FatFreddysCatposted 20 months ago in reply to this

You got all that from a six-sentence paragraph? Or are we looking at two different things? (scratches head)

There's more under the first comment capsule.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Scroll down.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 20 months ago

This is not a "hub," it's a paragraph. HubPages expects longer pieces (approximately 1000-1100 words) on any given topic.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 20 months ago

You have a lot of littlle technical errors, such as incorrect use of periods and commas.  I would suggest slowing down and going through it a second time to copyedit.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 20 months ago

Haha, Wow. I didn't even know you could do that with a comment capsule. When I hit that thing I just thought that was the end of the article!

I guess the O.P. can ignore my previous comments then... (shrugs)

5. ljsmarketing profile image74
    ljsmarketingposted 20 months ago

Thanks Everyone. For your constructive criticism,kinda brutal! I have no idea what I am doing. I guess it will hopefully get better as I go hopefully.

Spend some time here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents It will save you much angst in the long run.

6. Besarien profile image83
    Besarienposted 20 months ago

Hi ijsmarketing! I left feedback on your page instead of here. Happy New Year all, Besarien

working