jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

uncommented hubs

1. Eldow Duha profile image79
    Eldow Duhaposted 6 weeks ago

Respected Community,
    I have published a two featured hubs, but I see no comment on them. I dont think they are published, because it has been three monthes and their must be atleast one comment.

1. thebarefootpa profile image82
      thebarefootpaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I have a similar problem, with 3 featured hubs, 2 have been Hubpro edited, and not a comment to be seen - think I have an awful lot to learn - good luck Eldow Duha

2. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

I took a look at your Hub and although I love the drawings, there are far too many basic errors in the text, including the Title.  In fact, I found at least 70 errors when I ran the 'Socide' Hub through Word.  I would suggest you either cut and paste the text into Word or install the free Grammarly program.   This should go a long way towards your getting a few comments on your page.

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 6 weeks ago

Yes, your two hubs are published, but not featured. I left a comment on one of them.

3. DrMark1961 profile image93
    DrMark1961posted 6 weeks ago

If you are starting out here, and want people to know that you exist, all you have to do is read their hubs and leave a comment. Many of those people are going to read your hubs too and leave a comment.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 weeks ago

The people who comment on your Hub are usually other members of HubPages. If you want other Hubbers to know you even exist, then you need to browse HubPages, find Hubs that interest you and make interesting, intelligent comments on them.  Then they are likely to visit your Hubs and comment in exchange.

However, be aware that you will not earn money from other Hubbers.  You earn money by attracting readers from outside HubPages, and most of them will not comment. So the number of comments gives you no idea of the number of visitors.

5. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 weeks ago

I have more than 150 hubs and I average half as many comments as views.  I think this trend is pretty common.  Good luck!

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. I get a decent amount of traffic but don't get that many comments. To me, comments aren't particularly important.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 weeks ago

I'm more concerned with getting page views, which tells me that my stuff is being read.
    Don't get me wrong, comments are nice, but since readers are not required to leave one, I don't expect them to.

7. Eldow Duha profile image79
    Eldow Duhaposted 6 weeks ago

Where I could find the views number and how I could get the free Grammely app?

1. sallybea profile image96
      sallybeaposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Google the Grammarly program and download it for free.  You will find your views for your hubs on your Stats page.

2. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Your total and individual hub views are available in 'My Account'. Look up to the top of this page. See your user name? Hover your pointer over it and you'll then see 'My Account' as one of the options.

Grammarly: http://www.grammarly.com/

Hemingway: http://www.hemingwayapp.com/