jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How To Build A Successful Mobile App In 10 Ways ?

1. poonamchatterjee profile image74
    poonamchatterjeeposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How To Build A Successful Mobile App In 10 Ways ? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

The title should read "How To Build A Successful Mobile App In 10 Steps" Remove the question mark.

My main problem with your article is that you are not showing us how to build an app at all, you are merely talking about the initial planning, so perhaps you should remove 'build' and replace with 'plan'?

Who is your reader? What group of people is the article aimed at? Once you've decided, then write the article for them. What I mean is... most app developers, even beginners are way past this level. So the people you might be writing for are those who are considering creating their first app. Are you aiming for teens? If so, write it for a teen readership. Having said that, most teens will go straight to YouTube for their info.

You mention using Google Keyword Planner tool to target your audience - you must do the same. Is this information being searched for? By whom?

Check your grammar. There are many grammatical errors right through the hub - misuse of punctuation, phrasing, etc.

Hope that helps.

2. 60
    malikjamilposted 5 weeks ago

I now