jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 11 Work Habits that can Ruin your Success

1. profile image0
    mohammed karjatposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 11 Work Habits that can Ruin your Success. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Shirl Urso-Farmer profile image83
      Shirl Urso-Farmerposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Seems like the article is too general, doesn't provide any real insight or new information that isn't common knowledge. You may want to do some research about the 'surprising things' that can ruin your success, (that aren't common knowledge) but make sure that they really are surprising; I wouldn't bait and switch. Hope this helps  smile

1. profile image0
        mohammed karjatposted 14 months ago in reply to this

It is the common mistakes that need to be avoided. Anyway thanks for the advise.

1. Shirl Urso-Farmer profile image83
          Shirl Urso-Farmerposted 14 months ago in reply to this

You're right, my apologies

1. profile image0

Its, ok, no problems.

1. erorantes profile image31
              erorantesposted 14 months ago in reply to this

It is well done. The only advice that I can give you. It is to go back ,and you need to check your grammar and puntiation. I like your article. It is correct what you are saying. I wish you good luck with your hub.

1. profile image0

Thanks a lot for your advise. However, I do check the grammar while writing as well as a couple of times after the article is ready to be published.

2. earner profile image87
    earnerposted 14 months ago

11?  Too many for me!

Maybe add another ...
    12: Laziness smile

That's why I'm not a success

1. profile image0

If one is lazy enough he or she will not step on the first step of the ladder itself, so climbing on the top is out of the way........

working