jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Life live it or live it ....

1. 59
    Milishkaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Life live it or live it .... (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

I don't understand the title. Is it incomplete? Missing punctuation that would make it work?

Many grammatical issues - for example "Why believe it because now we believe that we are doomed so to believe that we are better without it will bring a little positivity in our life and that is all we need at the start. And you will ask start of what."

The first sentence is rambling and incoherent. Three 'believes' is too many. There's no punctuation. I would try to rewrite it but I can't.

Your photo is not credited. You've only used one text capsule.

You could get a fluent English speaker to go over it for you but, to be brutally honest, the content is thin and dull. There are so many inspirational articles and spiritual 'teachers' on the web... and your hub is competing with them.

I suggest you either rewrite the hub making it more useful and inspirational, or you focus on a new one. Before you do either, you should study the articles on this page: https://hubpageshelp.com/

2. 59

Thank you for your valuable reply. Definately incorporate the points you mentioned.

3. Skian profile image79
    Skianposted 2 months ago

Hi there,

It seems to me that it was the first hub you wrote on HP as I wrote my first hub in the same format. You first need to learn how HP editing tools could improve you hubs on basis of how they look.

Use different capsules to decorate your hub also try to write your hub giving headings to your paragraph; seperate your paragraph to points if possible.

Include some more texts in outline form and images also as the raggededge said you need to concentrate on your english and then you are ready to go.

All the best for your first hub,
    Greetings.

4. 59

Thank you so much..

working