I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Impact of Globalization on United States Accoun

1. 79
    Shane Kraynikposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Impact of Globalization on United States Accounting Standards. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

The large blocks of type are likely to discourage many readers from taking in the complete article. Try breaking up the content with sub-heads, shorter paragraphs, and images.

There are some style/spelling errors that need to be fixed. Here's one section with corrections in brackets:

"Clients, as well as large economic organizations, force the business world to address the interconnectivity more then (than) ever. Goods and services are available from across the world, and this means that it has also become more difficult to account for global transactions that the accounting world has never (ever) seen before. I will take an in depth (in-depth) look at the major causes for (problems of) globalization in the accounting world, and how globalization has directly impacted accounting standards in the United States today."

Not major gaffes, but they may be holding you back from being featured.

1. 79
      Shane Kraynikposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you I appreciate it!

working