jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How t ocheck hub is copied ?

1. Kevin Peter profile image74
    Kevin Peterposted 7 years ago

i think one of my article is copy pasted in a website (i dont know the site address) .How can i check similar copies of my article in WWW (world wide web)?

2. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Google a couple of sentences. If they show up on sites that aren't yours, you've been copied for sure.

3. Kevin Peter profile image74

thank you for quick reply , but i dont get your answer?

how can i check which all sites are providing back link to my hub?

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Follow the address that shows up when your text shows up in Google, then you will find out where it was published.

5. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

Kevin, you haven't been copied. You only have three hubs so I was able to search all of them for you. The skyscrapers one isn't indexed yet in Google though, which I found somewhat odd.

6. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

This will tell you all sites linking to your pages.

7. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

copyscape.com is a good one too!

8. Kevin Peter profile image74

Thank you for helping ...and how to give copy writeed protection to my hubs ....is there any tool to check automatically ?
    I dont have enough time to check in google.....(busy with link building ,social book marking etc.....)

9. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I find it interesting that no one has mentioned that HubPages itself will tell you when a Hub has been copied.

A red copyright symbol will show up next to your Hub title on your main statistics page when the content has been published elsewhere.  Viewing the Hub will show you a link to click to get a list of URLs where the content appears.