now i am seeing some ads in my hubs with the title eBay AdContext....
i have not added ebay capsule in those hubs....what is it?is it part of google?
Will i get money for clicks on them and how do i disable them?
60% of the time the ad's displayed are credited to your affiliate account. THe other 40% of the time they are credited to Hubpages account. So because you have not set up eBay, the eBay ad's you are seeing is when it is Hubpages share of impressions.
Hope this makes sense.
by Mary Wickison4 years ago
Can someone please clear this up for me. If I use the Ebay module and someone buys anything from Ebay that started via my link, I get paid. This I understand. My question is, does this apply to Amazon as well? Or, do...
by Ceres Schwarz4 years ago
Hello. I have some questions regarding Google Analytics and Webmaster tools. Any help is greatly appreciated. When I checked my webmaster tools, I saw a lot of URL errors, a 404 crawl error because apparently...
by Mahaveer Sanglikar3 years ago
My ebay program at hubpages is showing 0 clicks and 0 revenue for last two days. What about you?
by MacPharlain2 years ago
I'm trying to sign up for the earnings programs and can't because I don't have a Google AdSense account. I applied for one a few days ago but was rejected due to "insufficient content". (My account...
by Melanie Shebel3 years ago
This has been a problem for years now, really since the induction of the HubPages ad program and it's pretty much what has made me give on on HubPages (I used to write a lot, now seldom.)I have a hub that occasionally...
by Glen7 years ago
I've been given the greenlight by HP HQ to write this and also post it on the forum for feedback. The reason I'm posting it for feedback is to see whether or not it's understandable to brand new hubbers. Is there...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.