Google Chrome Issue - Google Ads & Pictures Formatted Incorrectly

1. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I was just looking through a few of my hubs and the ads and pictures were lined up incorrectly. I refreshed the page and then they displayed correctly. This is happening on tons of my hubs. It's almost like it is random.

No problems to report in IE or Firefox. though.

I've never seen this formatting issue before in Chrome (Chrome is all I use so I would've seen it before this) so it must be because of a recent coding change?

Thought you'd like to know! smile

2. BristolBoy profile image81
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

It may also be of interest to Hubpages staff etc that I am using Opera and have viewed many hubs and am not experiencing such a problem (just to cover another browser).

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I think I figured it out...I think the only 'messed up' capsules appear after I click on stats on my pages, when the stats information box pushes everything down.

I logged off of my account and viewed lots of my pages and didn't see it happening, so my readers can't see it (that's all I care about!)

So, if you click on stats while using Google Chrome, your page will sort of rearrange below, but NOT permanently and as far as I can tell only you can see it. When you refresh the page, it completely fixes itself.