jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Newbie feedback, please

1. MontyApollo profile image60
    MontyApolloposted 7 years ago

Hi, I posted a few hubs and would like to get some feedback please.

Any comments or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

I think the writing style might be a little bland for a non-motivated reader, but maybe the topics themselves might be a little bland for a non-motivated reader.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Hi Monty, the choices of topics puts you in the very hard to get hits area, as the keywords are for very competitive markets. I will be interested to see if you can pull some pricy adsense, I guess it is worth a shot though.

1. MontyApollo profile image60
      MontyApolloposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Earnest, yeah, I heard these topics are pretty competitive. Maybe lightning will strike, and I will win the lotto.

I have some work experience in the asbestos industry so I thought these would be good practice topics, and who knows, maybe I will get a few high-priced clicks.

I will probably move on to travel reviews for Hawaii and the Texas gulf coast here soon. How do these do?

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I really dont know, but they sound like they would be worth keyword checking at least. Good luck here and have fun!

3. profile image0
    DarwinsLaureateposted 7 years ago

Quick fixes:

Make titles intriguing and catchy AND

Don't provide information that has been repeated a million times.

Make a story or what not.

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Write about some of your asbestoes adventures ...put in some humor n you should have a hit big_smile some pics off to the side n med size will do good n you are off to the races. Welcome to HubPages!

working