jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. Pamda Man profile image60
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago

I'm going to university by the end of next year and I need to pick six choices before the end of this year. I really don't have any ideas on what to study and where to study. I'm hoping you could give me some ideas. smile

To be frank, I don't see the point of studying nowadays. But to make money, I need to get to university. I'm best at physics and maths, and that would take me to engineering, but I don't enjoy those subjects. What I enjoy is English, but I can't see any future in that area. Can someone help me? sad I'm out of ideas.

Panda Man

2. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Here is some ideas by one of our own.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/What-to-Do-With … ish-Degree

Besides what is here there is journalism to look at for a rewarding career. Any degree will get you a better job and also you may want to look at education career wise with this English degree.

3. Pamda Man profile image60
    Pamda Manposted 7 years ago

Thanks. But I have another problem. English is not my first language. I enjoy writing fiction and poetry. But I'm not sure if I could make a living out of that. Perhaps I'm better off with engineering, but I really couldn't think of any future on that area either. I'm in a dilemma. sad I have no interest in those big money doctors, lawyers, and businessmen...

4. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

well you could teach English to the non- English speaking people of the world. That should be rewarding.

1. Pamda Man profile image60
      Pamda Manposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, the only future of these 2 areas will probably be being enforced in the education area. =/

Speaking of English, do you like my poems? big_smile