jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to Use the Clock At Work To Your Advantage

1. confidencemagnet profile image62
    confidencemagnetposted 7 years ago

At work, how many of you sit there waiting for the clock to reach the end of your shift?  Well, Imma give you a tip that works for me and has for months once I implemented it.  When you are sitting there waiting for the end of your shift you are making the day go longer.  Instead break your time up.  Instead of saying, "Okay seven more hours until I go home" just say, "Okay, I have one more hour until my 1st break...2 more hours until lunch...two more hours until my next break...2 more hours until I go home.  Trust me you will see how quick your work day goes.

I wrote a blog about it on my site, confidencemagnet.com (not promoting, just giving the source to where I originally wrote it) and I just wanted to share that with you guys if you haven't visited my site.

Thanks for reading my post

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what I do already. It helps smile

2. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

Thank you.

3. jehara profile image60
    jeharaposted 7 years ago

Time is no more your enemy than you yourself, so why fight it, use it to your advantage; because time is your friend. If you make it your enemy you are rushing around, here and there, but to what end; the end of time?

Time does not end my friend, it is a constant of your space, perspective and relation to what's around you, it is relative, it is a flow, a perpetual flow where ever you go. Without it, nothing in this realm exists and aren't you glad to be in your life experience, isn't this cool?

You see time is your friend, it has always been your friend and it's time to recognize this fact and use time to your advantage by enjoying every minute of it. If you want to race against time, go ahead, but do it for the challenge and not out of frustration. Please be thinking on this, it's about time!

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good ! I like this 1 ! cool