jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense Reporting

1. profile image0
    recipes4mysonposted 7 years ago

I have set-up both my Adsense accoount as well as my Analytics Account.  Should the code numbers that I paste in the affiliate settings be the same numbers?  That's my first question.
    Secondly, I have posted both my URL's to the Adsense account but when I go into the reporting it does not show the breakdown.  Does anyone know how it shows the breakdown?
    I have written only 3 hubs, I know that isn't much as I am new, I have a total overall score of 85 which I think is good considering I am new and just beginning, however, I see no traffic except probably my own.  Any suggestions?

What's the average amount of time it takes, and average hubs one should have posted before they see some activity in their account?  What are realistic expectations?  Am I expecting too much if my score is 85?  Doesn't that mean I have used good keywords and I seem to be on the right track?

1. XTASIS profile image60
      XTASISposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry i can't answer as I don't have those accounts.  But I'm sure someone kind enough will come and help you. Welcome ! smile

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

There are already a lot of threads on this same subject.  It's really to your benefit if you can learn to be more self-sufficient, and not keep trying to get someone to hold your hand.

1. XTASIS profile image60
      XTASISposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Someone that begins always needs  a hand.  Why are you so harsh? Some problem in your life, maybe ?

1. profile image0
        recipes4mysonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the support.

3. XTASIS profile image60
    XTASISposted 7 years ago

Maybe not ? sad

4. profile image0
    recipes4mysonposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your support.

working