jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Heartwarming animal videos

1. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

There are so many of them out there - and they're all so touching and wonderful! I got this from a fellow hubber this morning and wanted to share it. Maybe more could post links on this thread?

2. Feline Prophet profile image61
    Feline Prophetposted 7 years ago

Shal - should have known! Delightful aren't they? Just love the expression on the orang's face. smile

3. Shalini Kagal profile image79

FP - you should put up some more of the wonderful links you send me smile

4. Cranoo profile image60
    Cranooposted 7 years ago

I love animals I do, i'll search for a the skateboarding dog later and post it here.

Every time the dog goes somewhere he goes with his skateboard lol.

My dog slides around the back garden with his too front pas in his lunchbox when his dinner's gone.

When he's coming into the house out of his shed he puts his teddy bear on his dinner lunchbox to protect it and if you take it out and come back 5 minutes later he'll put the football in it.

He also dragged a box to the kitchen window so he can look in at us haha, you just see his little head peeping in all the time.

He's a lovely little miniture jack russel only 11 months old. He can't sleep in the house anymore because when he was a puppy we came down stars and he was covered in runny poo he'd been rollin in it all night lol.

I actually like dogs more than humans because dogs are loyal and will NEVER let you down can't say the same about humans.

5. 60
    Chuckpoo11posted 7 years ago

what is a skateboard dog? a big or small dog?

6. Shalini Kagal profile image79

Hi Cranoo - did you mean this one?

Incredible dog! And yours sounds so cute! Why don't you post a picture of him here?