jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Publishing Small portion of Hubs Article in a Blog

1. creation75 profile image11
    creation75posted 7 years ago

Is it illegal if I publish small portion of a good hub article in my Blog and linking it back to the original Hub article? Or what is the legal way for doing this.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You may trigger the HubPages system such that it tells you someone is copying your Hubs elsewhere, but this won't impact your HubScores the way it does when content you published elsewhere is then published in a Hub.

Of course, reproducing your own copy anywhere won't gain you anything with the search engines.

3. Jackson Riddle profile image69
    Jackson Riddleposted 7 years ago

I think it does, my articles get crawled on my free blogspot almost instantly. So I have links to my hubs until they achieve some search engine ranking.

4. Drifter0658 profile image79
    Drifter0658posted 7 years ago

If it is yours...have at it.

If it belongs to someone else, you need to ask permission and most likely attribute that content, even if you link.

If it is mine, go ahead and use whatever you want. This is my policy wherever I write. All I ever ask for is credit.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I would suggest different wording and a link to reference back to your Hub smile that way no worries with duplicates.

6. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Credit for writing the article would be nice, don't you think?

1. creation75 profile image11
      creation75posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes I Think So. Thanks a lot. You are really a good writer.