jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I cannot complete the phone verification process. Any other UK folks had the same problem? I've tried and tried. I have money in my account that cannot be paid until the verification has been completed.

But - no matter how many times I attempt to verify 'it', I never receive the call that will give me a code.

Thankyou in advance smile

1. Helen Cater profile image60
      Helen Caterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had better try myself soon as I have the pin but have been putting off doing it. I will let you know when I get around to it. Keep me posted as I suspect my attenpts will be the same.

2. 61
      Redneckmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They phone you within 5 mins of the email FD, took me 3 times though !

3. Princessa profile image87
      Princessaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am in France and if I remember well I received mine on the post.

2. CMHypno profile image91
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Yes, mine went through ok. I think you can request it again if you have a problem.

3. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

In America here it worked fine the first time for me. I think they will send you a special one if you request it.

4. retellect profile image79
    retellectposted 6 years ago

I had the same problem a few years back, I was using my mobile. Try again using your landline and you should get a call soon after you clicked to request it. You'll hear lady with an American accent and she'll read it out twice. Good luck smile

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I am otherwise occupied at the moment - as in not online very much. I posted this and have only just come back to it.

Consequently didn't realsie the answer was as simple as using a landline over a mobile number.

Just entered a UK landline number and hey presto! I got an immediate call back and the problem is solved. Google have now removed public service ads (which don't earn a cent apparently sad) and so it's all good again smile

Thankyou guys - much appreciated!