jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Warning alert...i don't understand why...

1. jerryjackson profile image59
    jerryjacksonposted 7 years ago

Please i do not understand what the alert on one of my hub means.The title of the hub is "LOVE ACTIONS", i have tried reviewing it yet i find it hard to notice any thing wrong. please search for blutts and it will take you to my hubs maybe you can review it yourself and tell me what is wrong....I NEED HELP...

WARNING: Your hub is in danger of being flagged for a Google AdSense Program Policy violation.
    Other Violation: This Hub violates the HubPages Terms of Use.

1. free4india profile image60
      free4indiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm it is really strange.... may be someone has marked your hub as a violation....

2. stilgar profile image70
      stilgarposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It may be because of keywords.... dont u have there sex related words often?

2. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I don't see it as part of your hublist on your profile.  Hubpages might consider your content as being too sexually oriented.  You might have to edit if you want to have it published here.  I know another hubber, Tom Cornett, was having the same problems because some of his fiction was considered too sexually oriented by hubpages.  And google ads will not show up on your hub for the same reason.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

hmm, did this just happen as it seems this article was published quite a while ago??  strange, maybe HP staff can help.

4. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

This was posted an hour ago!
    Maybe if the OP was serious about this; he/she would stick around to be on hand to everyone who has had the decency to respond to the problem? hmm

5. jerryjackson profile image59

Thanks to all of you for your replies. i hope this warning does not have effect on my hub score.
    i only talked about love in this particular hub and not sex so i wonder why it was flagged red.

6. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Do you have it listed somewhere it's not supposed to be? hmm

7. jerryjackson profile image59

No i do not think so, all i do here is to write and publish it and then leave the rest to you great guys here....

8. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Are you using a generate traffic system/program that's not allowed hmm

working