jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Drastic Amazon sales increase with Avatar change.....

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Cant think of any other explanation... I sell just 4 Amazon items in 4 months, and then 5 in the last 4 days......

Well, I am laying it on heavy with the sales pages now, but I think showing my fact at least a little has really helped.

I may even treat you to a full face pic soon, I might make a million dollars lol

1. 0
      Miss Takeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

showing your fact or your face,  is this really you....

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago

Xmas. wink

Started this month. Amazon sales-wise.

No to the full facial. lol

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol, I might scare people away? lol

Oh... I just got it.... depravity?

True about xmas, people are getting some weird stuff though.... two big old jars of those muscle supplements shifted the other day.... you know, like legal steriods crap (bet theres some adsense to be had writing about those though!)

2. 0
      BookFlameposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No Christmas yet on any of my hubs.  Maybe I'm trying too hard?  It's only been 5 weeks since I started, and I still am so ignorant.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

I think it's probably Xmas as well. But I'm glad that sales are up!

But just what are you doing in your new avatar. Boxing? Dancing?

4. akihan profile image89
    akihanposted 6 years ago

what are the best sellers in your opinion? amazon lists CDs as the best sellers but i'm not so sure since no one is buying anything from me.

5. johnr54 profile image71
    johnr54posted 6 years ago

As they used to teach us in statistics

Don't confuse correlation with causation wink

6. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Far be it from me to second-guess the folks who mentioned Christmas season, but I like the new avatar.  I do think it's more "welcoming" than those back-of-the-head views you've had.  lol  (I should mention, though, that my Amazon sales went up too, and I'm still using the Earth as my face.  lol )

7. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

I've sold 1000 dollars worth of stuff this month and I'm still uggin' it up.