jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Is Xomba Just Rude Or Is It Me?

1. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

I just started using Xomba a bit ago and ran into a problem this morning.
    Their customer support seems rather rude and short tempered, but maybe I just got hold of the wrong tech.
    Anyway, I just wondered if that was SOP for them.
    If this is the way they do business, I won't be using Xomba anymore.

1. 61
      Sheila watsonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i guess the experience here with hubpages makes them kinda fake. its not you ok.

1. sabrebIade profile image85
        sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

True enough Shelia, I guess I'm spoiled with Hub Pages doing good customer service...LOL

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

It must be just you lol

3. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I had  atech support question answered quickly, short but correct.

isnt much reason to deal with them anyway!

4. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Well after several hours of silence they re-activated my account.
    So I'm guessing the issue was resolved.
    I say "guessing" because they never actually got back to me.

5. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

Sabreblade, can you use your existing adsense ID over there? is it worth becoming a member and putting in the work and time writing over there, or would a blog provide the same results? HP chews up all of my time as it is, but i don't mind because i think this is a great site and i'm moving forward every day. since i only became aware of them because of this thread, you can count me as one of your referrals if you want. otherwise i'll probably just get that blog going that i have on the back burner. thanks!

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are two types of post on Xomba, one is like an article (over 150 words) and another like a bookmark (over 50 words). The bookmarks are dofollow, and take a matter of seconds, so you should use them just like Shetoldme.com..... I will be submitting all of my hubpages. Instead of an alternative to hubpages, use it as a backlink dump which earns you a little extra adsense.

6. 0

cool!

i shall do that. thanks Ryan smile

1. 0

Sunforged has a great hub about backlinking, in which he talks about 10 sites which provide dofollow bookmarks whilst also earning you cash. I am going to work my way through all 10 over the next few months (I am currently finishing off shetoldme.com and soon to be starting xomba).

I really suggest that you check it out (remember that Sunforged earnt $100+ yesterday on hubpages!).... if you want somebody to give you kicks up the backside then let me know!

7. 0

i'm letting you know

wink

1. 0

http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Website-Tra … -earn-from

I have to get some sleep, I have one eye open and one eye closed, but give this a read through....and I will remind you of this conversation soon!

8. 0

thank yoOo. have a good rest!

http://i49.tinypic.com/5oxeyt.gif

9. crazybeanrider profile image82
    crazybeanriderposted 7 years ago

Thanks Ryan for the information. I have been at Xomba, but prefer Hubpages. The whole backlinks posting is an excellent idea.

working