jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Dropping in views

1. JaShinYa profile image59
    JaShinYaposted 6 years ago

So far, I've published 7 hubs. I was doing great for the first couple of weeks, but recently things have slowed down drastically. I'm still doing what i was doing in the beginning so i was wondering if there was a reason. Are there things I need to change in my hubs? Help is very appreciated, smile

Here's a link to my most recent: http://hubpages.com/hub/Adventures-in-Customer-Service

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Your hub looks really good. You need more tags, though. You are new and I suspect what happened is that you got a lot of HP lookie-loo traffic. Now that's probably dropping off, and you're not getting search engine traffic yet.

3. JaShinYa profile image59

So adding more tags can get more google hits? I was told before that only post tags specific to the article, but would it be wise to use the suggested tags even though they may not make sense?

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Some don't recommend using the suggested tags because they seem unrelated but the choice is yours. Promote your hub for external traffic. Use HP's search to find articles on this topic because there is a 'wealth' of information. smile

5. JaShinYa profile image59

Thanks Dame! I've seen a TON of hubpages related articles, but I was mostly worried about something i was doing since I was following other hubbers' advice.
    The articles are doing a little better now, but improvement is always good