jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

The 2010 Celebrity Dead Pool Contest

1. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

The Celebrity Dead Pool 2010 contest will soon be up and running along with the announcement of the winners of last years contest.
    Anyone interested in joining can enter with a list of 10 or more celebrities of their own choosing whom they think will die this year. Full contests rules will be available on the hub.
    If you are game, come and give it a go. I know some of you may think it is morbid, it is I suppose, but many of us hubbers thoroughly enjoyed last years contest that was started by rockinjoe. I am awaiting word from him before proceeding with it. The deadline is February 28th, 2010 to get your list in, so you have plenty of time to make one now for this years contest.
    What will you win? Bragging rights as top Voodoo Priest/Priestess. No hubbers allowed on this years list. Christoph Reilly was very fortunate to survive. His house caught on fire and it gave me chills. We won't do that again.
    To enter:
    Any global celebrity is fair game, politician, actor,news anchor, journalists, actress, performer, rock star, comedians, Monarch, dictator, celebrity pets, famous animals etc.
    So please consider and make your list.

2. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

Deliciously morbid. I love it.
    Alright, Here I go:

1. Amy Winehouse
    2. JK Rowling
    3. Jude Law
    4. Barbara Walters
    5. Joan Cusak
    6. Mary Kate Olsen
    7. Hiyao Miyazaki
    8. Bruce Jenner
    9. Hayden Panettiere
    10. Lindsay Lohan

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Hold onto that blatva so it can be placed on the forthcoming hub. Good list though, and I have already received an email against it. No names, but I may reconsider if I get more of the same. Thanks

1. 0
      blatvaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Awww  ._.  That sucks. Well, Keep me informed, I guess

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I will post a notice here, but no link. Rules ya know?

5. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Looks as if I got buried here today, any more takers?

6. Mitch Rapp profile image60
    Mitch Rappposted 6 years ago

1-Rush Limbaugh
    2-Andy Griffith
    3-Dick Van Dyke
    4-Russell Crowe
    5-Jill Clayburgh
    6-Hugh Hefner
    7-Barbara Streisand
    8-Clay Aiken
    9-Jamie Farr
    10-Carol Burnette

7. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Thanks Mitch. We'll hold onto this until the hub is published. You have some really good choices here. Are some of them wishful thinking? LOL

1. Mitch Rapp profile image60
      Mitch Rappposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Barbara Streisand, just can't stand her.

8. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

LOL Mitch, I know what you mean. And to think Clinton had her in Lincoln's bedroom. Ewwwww!

9. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I must now inform you that Mighty Mom will be doing this hub as I feel uneasy about doing it now.

10. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I have to say I don't know but whoever it is somehow it always manages to be sad. I will certainly read the hub however. smile

11. cashmere profile image84
    cashmereposted 6 years ago

What a contest! I hope no one dies!

12. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Mighty Mom has just published the contest hub. Come check it out and maybe enter.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/2010-Celebrity- … nt-2230366

13. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

What is everyone scared of any way? LOL