jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Thank You Hubbers

1. skye2day profile image85
    skye2dayposted 6 years ago

I asked a question to the forums. I was not getting approved for an adsense account. Good News with much determination The answer came to me. I appreciate Ali of your warm and welcome suggestions. I signed up with Google adsense with my very   first email address. Then my network marketing dream went down the tubes I was not interested. That was in 2003 I believe.I canceled that email address's. I got another computer. I am aging myself here. I got gmail and yahoo and forgot about my first email address I used to get an adsense account. WHEN anyone signs up for adsense that will be your log in account and password for a very long time, unless Google policy changes. I had to call peoplepc because I had forgot my password. Thank God they gave it to me. It was a long process.  Things started rolling around 5 months ago. I am sure I missed a 'few bucks' during this long journey. I suppose what we do not know will not hurt us right? lol 
    For all those that rose up to my need and support I am grateful. Thank You. Peace joy and Love in Twenty Ten. + + +

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am glad you figured it out. It gives you sort of a warm fuzzy feeling that you accomplished something. Good, go with it. smile

2. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Much determination, indeed
    That's quite a saga - I'm glad you struggled through.

Good luck smile

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol roll lol smile

3. KeithTax profile image81
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

Stick to it wins the race.

4. chinweike profile image50
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

same goes to every aspects of our life. just sticking for some time can make the difference. am happy for your victory over google wahala.