Page One on Google

1. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

I’m so excited! But will anyone ever look for my keywords,loll. I took my business referral hub, which I will admit was not very good,completely reworked it and geared it towards women in small business and then I added it to Digg and it is on the first page of google. Let’s hope lots of small business women will type it into google exactly as I did. Probably not,lol, so I will keep working at this.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good for you! Many people just delete hubs when they are not satisfied with the results. More should do exactly what you have done.In the past week I have given some attention  to some of my lowest rated hubs (mostly my earliest ones) and it really improved my average score.  Score, in itself is not important, but it does indicate improvement. Keep it going.

2. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

My articles that get the most views are the ones I wrote to keywords, as I searched them, and found few answers.  I figure if I had to come up with other ways of saying something, in order to find what I want, then others are having the same problem.  I would venture to guess that you will get good traffic, especially if you can place on the first or second page under some other keywords.