jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Which amazon product you sold more.

1. shabarigirish profile image63
    shabarigirishposted 6 years ago

So far, I could able to sell only one printed book of 90 bucks. Which Amazon product you sold more?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Many experienced hubbers won't disclose this information as this could lead to many new competitors for those products.

As for me, I haven't sold much products on Amazon.

3. DanPowers profile image77
    DanPowersposted 6 years ago

I haven't sold any Amazon products on hubpages yet. But I've sold a few products from my other sites. One thing I've noticed is that many of the products I've sold I haven't even listed on my site, so I guess somebody goes to Amazon and doesn't buy what I link to, but they spot something else and buy that instead!

Occasionally you can get lucky when someone buys a big ticket item!

4. 0
    rethansmithposted 6 years ago

I have sold a few books, and a few pairs of shoes.

5. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 6 years ago

Not a single item I have sold is linked to my any of the Amazon ads in my hubs.  Guess I have been fortunate in that people have gone on to buy other stuff after clicking on my link.  Sold the latest photoshop version as well as several linked books on how to cheat at photoshop etc which brought in a fair amount of dosh!

1. shabarigirish profile image63
      shabarigirishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great!! This is what most of the time happens Bristol. We try to sell something but visitor buys something else, but fortunately we get money for sending them to Amazon. big_smile
      I dint write anything about the book which i sold, but it was in Amazon capsule.

6. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I sell a lot of stuff on amazon, but there is little profit in telling others my niches tongue