jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Low Traffic Hubs - Delete and Move to Help Score

1. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I have a couple of section of hubs that don't get much traffic, would it be wise to delete or possibly move - they are off the beaten path hubs.  I don't actively promote them.  Am I hurting myself by keeping them?

1. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleting your hubs is a kinda drastic measure yikes
      You can always tweak a hub or even re-write the whole thing if the url for it is a good one smile
      I see that you joined 4 weeks ago, not really all that long for your hubs to get out there. You may find any one of them will come to life in time when they catch the eye of searchers. You can always just have a look at tags to see if you can find better ones or just be patient and see what happens while writing new hubs. If you do delete them you might want to save the text somewhere so that you don't lose all that work.

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Unless you're here for backlinks to other sites, your hubber score and hub score aren't that important. Since I don't use HP for backlinks, I don't spend any time worrying about either one.

My experience here is that there is no relationship to those and outside traffic or earnings.

I would never delete a hub to raise either one.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would have to say that your low traffic hubs, have low traffic for a reason?

You have been here ONLY 4 weeks, yet you have 118 HUB?

This would tell me that the quality of your hubs would be a little on the lower level.

Please check out the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and put up a few links at a time and get some critics to review your hubs.

It's just a thought? smile

Link:  http://hubpages.com/forum/23

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 6 years ago in reply to this

She was here before under another ID. HP allowed her to keep all the hubs under her new ID.

1. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did not know that. Thank you WriteAngled. smile