jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Any Way Hubtivity Could Be Organized Into Categories?

1. 0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

Maybe this has already been suggested. Maybe it's something only I have a problem with, but my Hubtivity is really hard to keep track of. There are times when a new follower leaves me fan mail and it gets lost under new forum messages and new comments.

My proposal is a simple one, I think. I propose that our Hubtivity be more organized. Just have little tabs that specify which type of Hubtivity I want to view. One section for new comments, new fans, new forum posts, and all Hubtivity.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Maybe it's something that already exists.

If you look over on the righthand side of the Hubtivity page, you can click on different options listed under "Filter by Type" and it will change what you are viewing to just those types of activity.

1. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't have that option on my profile page. Where is the Hubtivity page?

1. 0

Ooh, never mind. I never realized that My Account page had everything so organized, even the people I am following and their latest hubs. Wow, I'm an idiot, but wow I love My Account page now lol

Thanks, relache. If you wouldn't have left that reply, I wouldn't have been curious enough to look around and figure things out.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If you click on the link that reads "Feed" you'll find all the Hubtivity.

1. 0

Oh wow, awesome. Thanks so much!

4. Internetwriter62 profile image85
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

I'm not sure about the filters, but that sound like a great idea, it would save me a lot of time.

working