jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Changing a forum question, or cateogory you put it in

1. LaVieja profile image60
    LaViejaposted 6 years ago

I posted a new forum question about half an hour ago. It was a genuine question which is actually still bothering me. However, it has since occured to me that it may not get a response as people will dismiss it if they dont click on it and read why I am asking. I also posted it in the Hubbers Hangout which I now think was the wrong place - I think I should maybe have posted it here so staff could pick it up. The question was Is it allowed to put celebrity faces on half naked bodies. I didn't ask because I wanted to do this, I asked because I saw a hub with a picture and I felt it was wrong, but wasn't sure if it is allowed - generally aswell as here. Apologies if I am not making sense, please ask me to clarify anything that's unclear.
    Thanks

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

that's easy, just click the report button on the original post, then when it asks you why, just scroll down the list and click on wrong forum category.  then once you do that, you can select the correct forum you think it should be under.  then hubpages staff will see it and make the change to it.  it may take a few minutes though for it work.

LaViejaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks, will do

2. Arthur Fontes profile image91
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think if you would like admin to make a decision you should flag the hub in question.

Then HP will see it and make the call.

I would except I stupidly didn't think to take the name of the hub, and now I can't find it! I was hubhopping when I saw it so can't even narrow down to a category although thinking about it, would probably be celebrity/entertainment type category. I shall put my detective hat on...

1. Arthur Fontes profile image91
          Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am sure there are many hubs that are getting flagged through hub-hopping.  So it is quite possible someone else flagged it.

Admin must be reading hundreds of hubs daily through the hub-hop which is why I think they incorporated it.

2. 0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

Since I didn't get to see the hub, here's my advice:

-If the photo does not show any specific body parts (i.e. Wearing a bikini, has a blanket covering them), I wouldn't report it.

People photoshop celebrities all the time. I don't think there any rules that say you can't.

The photo was a topless photo of "Jennifer Aniston" - it did not name her but the face was unmistakably hers, although I very much doubt that the body belonged to her! I just think it is wrong to do that. I am sure that there are topless pictures out there of her if they really wanted to use one.

1. 0
        Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If she is topless, report it for sure. Nudity is strictly prohibited.

working