jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

rss capsules help

1. honey profile image49
    honeyposted 8 years ago

i want to add rss feed of one of my sites on hairstyles to my hubs here which is a feedburner integrated feed.so, how many links can i show in my rss feed as there are some rules on not linking more than 2 links per domain..if i chose to show 4 items per feed in the capsule all linking to feedburner would that be a violation? i read some good hubs of darkside on rules and i had a doubt is there any hubscore penalty if i use my rss feed across all my related hubs??

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

As far as I remember RSS capsule is an exception from the rule. Otherwise it just does not make sense to have rss capsule...

3. honey profile image49
    honeyposted 8 years ago

thanx misha for the reply..can any other hubbers/admins also confirm it plz?

4. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I asked Jason via email and he confirmed to me that individual links in RSS feed capsules don't count as multiple links to the same domain - basically an RSS feed is one link, even though it displays lots of separate clickable titles within it.

5. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

RSS capsules are an exception to the 2-link rule, as long as you do not link to the same page within the body of your hub and in an RSS feed.  Hope that clarifies.

6. honey profile image49
    honeyposted 8 years ago

thanks maddie and jenny for the clarification smile