jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Permission revoked

1. AndyGJL profile image60
    AndyGJLposted 6 years ago

"Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help."

I have read the FAQ, but i do not understand where have i gone against the rules.

Nothing offensive was posted, nothing against the rules either.

My only idea is that it could be this:

I saved my hub yesterday so that i could complete it today, and it was only a few lines when i saved it.

could that be the problem? i read in faq that so long as you save it you could keep it as long as you need to till you return to complete and publish.

Please advise me?

1. AndyGJL profile image60
      AndyGJLposted 6 years ago in reply to this

to provide more information, i did not receive any warnings of any form of violations, or did any hub got flagged.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 6 years ago

Most likely you are using a shared ip address that we've seen a lot of bad activity from.  I've white listed your account, so you shouldn't have trouble again.  In general, this is the best way to contact us about issues like this.

3. AndyGJL profile image60
    AndyGJLposted 6 years ago

dear pauldeeds

thanks for clarifying the issue! definitely, i'd be contributing original pieces, though they may not be outstanding.