jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Need help- Nobody freak out. I am not asking for money.

1. samboiam profile image61
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

In the first part of the month I was able to publish 10 hubs in 11 days. Since then I have published only four. I would like to hear from others how they keep the creative juices flowing.

So I am waiting for all you writing gurus to impart your words of wisdom.

1. adriandent profile image60
      adriandentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Writing comes easy to some peopele, I mean i'm an actor so i'm around all kinds of Gossip and news, or trendy topics. Just ask around for whats hot.

2. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I tend to try and think of a theme or niche and then concentrate on that for a while until I get bored - I then switch back to a different niche - it keeps me interested and keeps me producing hubs!

3. Peter Hoggan profile image85
      Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago in reply to this

humagaia recently published a great resource for hub ideas:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Subjects-to-Write-About

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I sit down periodically and brainstorm ideas. When I do, I write down EVERYTHING that comes to mind without justifying it or analyzing it.  Then, I research keywords for those topics and the better ones become the start of hubs.  I start the hubs and let them sit until I'm in the mood to flesh them out. 

I have several hubs on getting motivated to write if you'd like to see some suggestions on how to come up with topic ideas or the desire to write at all.

samboiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm on my way to check them out.

3. KCC Big Country profile image84

Since we're not supposed to post links....I can at least narrow your search down a bit since I have over 300 hubs...LOL

How to Get Motivated to Write
    Do It! Quotes and Explanations
    Finding Your Voice

samboiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I appreciate this. I was headed back over this way to ask for some help finding them.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84

I know, I'm sorry...if you put the titles in the search field for hubs you should find them.

5. KCC Big Country profile image84

Lynnechandler also publishes hubs on topics based on the calendar months so that you can take advantage of seasonal peaks.

working