jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Weekend Blues...

1. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

By that I mean Blue arrows LOL Do you believe peoples traffic is suffering because of Bank Holiday travellers, packing up and going places with there Caravan's? although it's a Bank Holiday in the UK, I don't know about the US
    My traffic's dropped 100 viewers hmm

1. GarfieldGates profile image85
      GarfieldGatesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No bank holiday here in the US, at least in my city, haha.  However, the weather is up near 80-90F so a lot of people are heading out to their beach houses for the weekend...  That means less people sitting at home on their computers...

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

My traffic has dropped quite a bit too Richie, I think mainly because the weather is really warming up here in Canada and people are spending their time off outside.  Unlike you and I who are at hubPages lol  We'll at least be able to increase some other folks traffic big_smile

we shall BE the official traffic hubbers

3. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

HaHa Yeah I will be having a look at some hubs in a mo, just going have some breakfast..are you following me by the way?

4. calpol25 profile image77
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

I agree Richie my traffic has dropped too never mind bank holiday will soon be over and the traffic will get back to normal

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Sorry, but you have to take a right on the Hop thingy, lol yes, right is  that way, thank you smile