jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

New Hubber

1. aengler profile image59
    aenglerposted 6 years ago

I am a new Hubber, imagine that's a surprise with the subject and all.  So anyway I am looking for some good advice on how to get more traffic to my hubs.  Constructive advice would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Again, thanks for any advice.

1. flounderingsahm profile image73
      flounderingsahmposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome Aengler!  I think your hubs look great.  I agree with torimari, add some sections to break it up a bit.  Other than that, you are off to an awesome start!

2. nikki1 profile image61
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome.. thanx for stopping by big_smile

2. Fluffymetal profile image76
    Fluffymetalposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages

3. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 6 years ago

I think you are off to a great start. You have a lot of information and also some nice visuals.

I think you can make your articles even better and more Adsense friendly by firstly, breaking them into different sections and headers. You can do this by adding a new text capsule and this will heighten the amount of adds on your hub. Also, people can find areas of info more easily like in your Wind Power For Homes hub. You have a paragraph introducing what you need with the question: So what is that you are going to need?

You should probably make this into a new section with a title in bold/underlined so its easily accessible. smile

Happy hubbin.'

4. Wayne Orvisburg profile image81
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

Welcome. That's what all us newbies want! That's why there are tons of hubs on the subject. Good luck!

5. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP,

6. H.C Porter profile image83
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

Other than a few punctuation errors, I found your hubs to be educational. From what I can tell, looks like you are off to a fantastic start. Welcome to Hub Pages and to the Community!

7. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago

Best way to engage traffic is
    1. decide what kind of traffic you want
    2. utilize as many popular social networking tools as you can, relating to your preferred topics.
    (try Tweetdeck which is like the Yellowpages for information. You can use it to link your articles)

3. Write quality and then quantity.

4. Also seek out the HP Elite for advice. There are a nice mix of people here, who are willing to help or point you in the best direction.

good luck & welcome.

1. nikki1 profile image61
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nicely put big_smile

8. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

welcome to hubpages.