jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Please Create a New Feature for the Answer Function.

1. SaiKit profile image79
    SaiKitposted 6 years ago

Hub Staff, thanks for the answer and question function, it makes me want to answer and ask question all day long. I have never been so active in any other forum, this feature makes all the difference.

Btw can you create a "suggest a hub" button under the answer box when we type answer?

You have created a [make a hub about it] button anyway, so why don't you let us suggest a hub that already answered the question in the first place?

If we spam the forum or the questions with useless hub suggestions you can penalize us for spamming and deduct our hubscore for suggesting irrelevant hubs.

You can also make us explain why we suggest the existing hub to the questions everytime, and make us give unique explanation every time, whenever we click the new [suggest a hub] button.

1. LarasMama profile image61
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like this idea. Sometimes you go "Oh my hub answers that perfectly".

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Why not just post a link to the Hub that answers the question?

1. SaiKit profile image79
      SaiKitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

because it won't shows the excerpt, the headline, the picture, and the number of comments that the "make a hub about it" hub would show for the answer feature.

And this is a good question, it made me think about what I really want. I don't just want to post a link or suggest a hub to the question, but the kind of link that "make a hub about it" hub has: a pic, headline, summary, and # of comments. and be able to get votes for it like other answers and  other "make a hub about it" hubs would get.