jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

New Topic: Nature?

1. 76
    Knowledge Spongeposted 8 years ago

I was getting the urge to talk on a forum about gardening, and if there was no forum, I was going to make one.  Unfortunately, I came to a delema when faced with attempting to choose a topic.  Thus, I suggest a new topic: Nature (or something pertaining to the outdoors)... Here, people would be able to post forums about gardening, camping, hiking, the enviroment, etcetera.  What do you guys and gals think?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I think it's too vague. People who do gardening do not necessarily enjoy camping, and vice versa... I could be wrong of course...

3. Om Paramapoonya profile image92
    Om Paramapoonyaposted 8 years ago

How about calling it "Outdoor Activities" (or something like that) instead of just "nature"? Would that be less vague? smile

4. 76
    Knowledge Spongeposted 8 years ago

Perhaps Outdoor Activities would work pretty well.  I was also playing with the idea of calling it "Green Room" or something like that.  That way people can still talk about the enviroment and recycling in a forum for that still... again, there's no where for those forums either.  It doesn't really matter, I just want somewhere that my forum would fit.  We have a decent hubpages fan club for gardening, why don't we have a place that a forum for gardening would fit, you know?  It just seems silly to me, that's all.