jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

which digital delivery service do you reccomend ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image45
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

which  digital delivery service  for selling online would you reccomend ? Do you just use paypal or is there something better ?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It depends on what you are selling. Lulu.com is very flexible for most purposes, setting up an account is easy, and they offer you the option to make e-books and digital dowloads available to your customers. They handle payment and delivery.

PayPal is a way to handle payments, but I am not so sure they can handle delivery, which means your customers will face delays and some uncertainty about order fulfillment. I have read about a plugin for Wordpress that makes it possible to integrate PayPal with immediate secure download after payment, but otherwise PayPal does not seem optimal for this kind of purpose.

If you provide niche products such as software, there are vendors that specialize in this - such as swreg.

3. Csjun89 profile image73
    Csjun89posted 6 years ago

Paypal is quite established which can be a good thing for establishing trust with your buyers

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

E-junkie, Payloadz and tradebit are much better than paypal and they also accept multiple payment processors.

5. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 6 years ago

Nochex has always been OK too.

6. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I use e-junkie,com to sell my ebooks.  Very easy, excellent reporting, flexible, all that.  Paypal, Google Checkout., easy to let others sell your stuff too.

7. 0
    Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago

Have used PayPal and Moneybookers in or out.