jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone having problems with Amazon?

1. chaoui profile image60
    chaouiposted 6 years ago

I just checked a few of my hubs and some of the Amazon items I listed are not showing up. They have the correct code embedded, it seems like it is just certain items though.

1. Hubbin4V12 profile image79
      Hubbin4V12posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I found that my Adobe Flashplayer was out date and needed an update. After that the home page of the site came up but items on hubs still won't come up. There could be the possibility of broken products links on their behalf as well.  Who Knows?

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Amazon is having some problems today.  Or at least the US site is.

2. Back profile image61
    Backposted 6 years ago

Actually no.  I DO regularly have problems with other sites I write for and have had trouble here before . . . especially when it comes to getting actual facts regarding certain things happening.

3. KingDrew profile image81
    KingDrewposted 6 years ago

I'm having some problems.  My Amazon links aren't working on my hubs or on my blogs.  Just noticed it happening within the last 20 minutes or so.

4. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

Yeah, actually.  Some items refuse to show up no matter what I do.  I know they worked previously.  It is very concerning, actually.

5. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Nothing to be concerned about, its not just an affiliate problem. I couldn't even look at products on Amazon.com 10 minutes ago.... i guess they have server issues.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Some Amazon products are simply listed in amazon, but not sold through amazon, it's kind fo one step beyond amazon third party sellers.

There have been a lot of people complaining about bugs in Amazon recently though.

7. Cheri Schultz profile image69
    Cheri Schultzposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am having alot of problems with Amazon capsules.  I am glad I am not the only one.

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago
    1. Ohma profile image81
      Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow! glad I do not have to take that lose.