jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is anyone else having trouble using the Amazon capsule - I cannot seem to make i

1. leni sands profile image75
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

Is anyone else having trouble using the Amazon capsule - I cannot seem to make it work!

2. Man from Modesto profile image84
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

If you don't tell it otherwise, the Amazon capsule will use ALL the words in the capsule title to search. If there is not a match for all the words, nothing will appear.

To keep the title and to better control what appears, use the right of the two buttons: "Choose keywords". Enter one or two words, and click "Preview Amazon results". This will show you what is going to appear.

For example, if you write a book review, enter the exact title in the keywords, and limit the capsule to just one result. Then, you have a picture of the book, and viewers can click and buy it.

(Also, I just checked on a hub of mine- the Amazon capsule is working fine, 10 am PST, 1-13-12)

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

Mine didn't seem to work at first, but after I waited a few days, everything was good.  I use the key words function because it's easier than searching the URL's.

4. AliciaMarie27 profile image60
    AliciaMarie27posted 5 years ago

I am having trouble getting the amazon capsule to work too! I tried using url's and the products wouldn't show up so I tried using keyword (s) and still nothing! I am so frustrated because I spent a long time trying to create this hub and now I cannot use an amazon capsule (which is my only source of monetization on hubpages).

I even tried only having one result to having 3,4,5 and nothing comes up. I tried the keyword "phobia," "phobias + anxiety," among other alterations and still no luck. I suppose I will stick with other sources of earning money online...