The number of hits I seem to get on my articles on hubpages is generally significantly higher than that of page impressions on my Google adsense report. I assumed they were the same thing and they should be tracked identically.
Does any one know why this is happening?
Yes, because you only take 60% of impressions. Hubpages takes the other 40%.
Even then, they will not be entirely accurate. Install Google Analytics and use that as your means of traffic analysis.
by Michael Kismet2 months ago
For example, I have one hub that's on a niche site that gets around (HP)600 daily views, yet Google Adsense shows only 30 views. The same with other hubs that get a couple of hundred views, yet GA shows only a few on...
by Nathan Bernardo2 days ago
Some people have said they've turned off HP Ads and just use Adsense and actually make more money from Adsense. I'm considering trying that out and was curious how much more some of you are making just through Adsense....
by Barbara Kay Badder21 months ago
Why do I show 0 page views at Google Adsense, but 200 and some impressions. This doesn't make sense to me. Google Adsense never shows the same page views or impressions that I show elsewhere. Can anyone help me...
by Dale Hyde4 years ago
I am experiencing an overall average off 66 percent less page views per day, for seven days versus a week previous and for the past two months. Such a huge drop in page views makes me think that Google has tuned...
by Pop Culture World19 months ago
Hello,I am seeing on my Adsense earnings 0 page views yet there are clicks coming from the pages still.Two days ago there were about five clicks and then the next day those clicks were gone from the previous night's...
by Beaks8 years ago
I know there is some percentage of views that goes to HubPages, but can it really be 90 percent? That's about how many of mine they get. I've never cared much until now when I have a hub that is actually getting a good...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.