jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Ny url tracker not working

1. 0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 6 years ago

I posted a hub <snipped link>

a few months ago.  Within a few weeks got 86 url trackers.  No sign ups though.

The hub has been seen many times since then but still got stuck at 86 url trackers for a couple months not.  Any way to check this or get this fixed.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I assume you mean 86 visits through your URL tracker, not 86 URL trackers, as I see that you only have 2 set up.

The stats for URL trackers will only display the number of views you get from clicks on links that included that URL tracker.  If you only posted a link with a URL tracker in one place, it wouldn't be surprising that wouldn't have any sign ups under it, and that you stop getting clicks on it after a while, especially if you posted it on a forum, in a blog post or comment, or sent it out in an email.

2. 0

Well it is interesting that I got initially 86 clicks in first month and now none for past 2 months now.  Seems like it is now working.  Any way to test it.

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This will show you what tracker you have set:

3. 0

Ok seems like that is the one except I got a _ before it.  Anyway how to verify this.  Can I sign out, go to my hub with the link and click on my hublink and then It should go from 86 to 87

4. 0

Ok signed out and clicked on my hublink and went from 86 to 89?   Seems like it is working ok.