jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Struggling to get traffic?

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I created my account about 2 months back. Till now i have 20 hubs. But traffic to my hubs are not good so far. Daily getting very few visitors.

Why its like that?

1. Mikeydoes profile image81
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds to me like your keyword research needs some honing.

Think about it this way, if you were someone else looking for exact information that you have, but he searches for Canine Allergies.

Canine Allergies - this is the name of your title, if I put this into google, yours won't show up close to the top.

Now if you put "types of canine allergies" in your title and in your keywords, your chances might be better because there isn't as much competition.

That was one of millions of examples, you have to find your own niche.

Here are other very popular keywords that probably won't get you at the top of the list, but will give you a better idea of all the popular searches people do. I recommend trying some of these, that look like low/weak competition when you put them in search. Or make up your own.

canine food allergies
      canine allergies treatment
      canine seasonal allergies
      canine skin allergies
      canine eye allergies
      canine asthma
      dogs allergies

1. 0
        TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For the term "Canine Allergies" actually i had been on the second page of google in the next day of publishing the hub.

Now it is  not there. Why its so?

1. Pcunix profile image90
          Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because brand new stuff gets a little Google boost.

That's to help really good stuff get seen and passed on and linked to.  If the interest doesn't come, it fades away.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Use tags which are searched most and concentrate on writing unique hubs

3. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What makes your Hubs different from all the other web pages on the internet that talk about those same subjects? 

How you can answer that question for yourself should give you some ideas for how you need to improve your Hubs.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

The Tina Turner Title Tuner may also provide you some assistance.smile

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Traffic takes time, just keep working on it, experimenting, and you should find something that works for you.

4. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

We all struggle with traffic at some point....that's what traffic lights are for lol! Write a few more hubs and measure and test where your traffic comes from and how you rank and keep learning about the important stuff like the happy balance between writing for readers and the search engines!

5. anna20 profile image61
    anna20posted 5 years ago

Write the contents in Hub what visitors want. It will take long time to understand the mentality of visitors.