jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Title Tuner Beta

1. quuenieproac profile image61
    quuenieproacposted 6 years ago

Just discovered this tool and found it useful, changed one title
    How do I go to another title of my hubs..I typed in, clicked but lose the page.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

not sure what you are asking. Let me try to answer.

go to your hub
    click on stat>keyword = it provides the similar and more data that title tuner gives
    Now if you want to make a change in the title go to edit mood and change the title.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The tuner is not available for all titles; only those that have sufficient search data to generate an alternate title.

4. Hestia DeVoto profile image61
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

I've only been on HubPages for a month now, and the very first three or four hubs I made show up in the Title Tuner but my other hubs look like they are "too young" still.

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

most of the hubs need couple of weeks perhaps months to get traffic from search engines, there are exceptions though as I got suggestion within few hours of publishing one of my hubs[only 1 out of 49]. And until you get traffic from SE you will not get suggestion from TT.

1. quuenieproac profile image61
        quuenieproacposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Website examiner is right,  I could change only  one hub  although the instructions say you can click any hubtitle to change. Today I saw the red arrow pointing up showing a revival in the activity of the hub that I took the suggestions to amend.  Cool!

Thanks for the advice.

working