jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Use the Title Turner Beta!

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 5 years ago

I used it the other day to turn some titles and asked whether or not it would neg. effect my pages and I have to say, USE IT!

I used it on a few that I wanted to turn more traffic on and just like the % suggested, it literally turned up my traffic just about as much.

On a couple of hubs, it has turned up 50%.  I definitely recommend it. big_smile

1. Peter-Jan Celis profile image59
      Peter-Jan Celisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sure it's not just Hubpages traffic from renewing your hubs?

You also get hubpages traffic spike when you publish new hub.

Not saying you are wrong, just wondering.

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's a good thought but yes I am sure.  I keep pretty good track.  The title turner suggested on a couple that adding a certain word to the title because it was searched 64% Of the time did turn up about as much.

Don't use it if you don't want to but if you want to see if it works, try using it on a hub that you don't particularly care for.

I took a chance and used it on a few that place well and it was a good risk. smile

Also, I just looked and no, only a few looks came from hubpages. smile

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the tip.  I tried it when it was new, but I never bothered to check traffic.  Then, the other day, I went to try it again, but it was really slow; so I lost patience (even though the page says "be patient", doesn't it?  lol)  Guess I'll go back and be more patient, thanks to your thread.  smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, it does say that. lol  good luck. smile