jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Timeframe to Increase HubScore

1. belko002 profile image61
    belko002posted 5 years ago

Hi. As I menioned in another post, I just joined HubPages. I really eager to get my score up. I'm really competitive smile Anyways, I'm wondering if there is any time requirement in order to see an increase in HubScore. At this point I've published about 6 articles of what I would consider good quality. Also, I've linked to tons of other hubs during the process. I'm wondering how many entires I'll need to submit before I start seeing an increase in my HubScore.

Thanks ahead of time!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Your score will rise with the amount of original good quality content you add and the traffic that it brings. Adding a profile picture might help.

3. nlthomas profile image61
    nlthomasposted 5 years ago

Your score will rise once you publish informative hubs. Like I said in your other post, your hubs are lacking in length as well as content. Add images, video and other resources. There is also a 'suggest links' option when you're looking at your hubs. Use this to link to other hubs in the community. This will increase your hubkarma.

Comment on other hubs and interact with other hubbers. Follow those who inspire you, but don't spam. You have a lot of work to do. This doesn't happen over night, but if you work hard, your hubs will increase in value and traffic.

1. belko002 profile image61
      belko002posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the response. I guess I double posted in a sense and I apologize for that.

I thought I was posting links in my post to other hubs. I click the link suggest and select other hubs to link to, but I'm not sure what to push to confirm the links. When I refresh the page I see the links, but when I come back to the hub they aren't there.

What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

just follow the necessary steps listed above and all will be well

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

That is kind of off topic for your thread.

5. simeonvisser profile image88
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

Don't worry about the time, focus on improving existing hubs and writing new quality ones. Link them together and your HubScores will go up. But it doesn't matter how fast you can get them up or even that your hubs will do better when the score is higher. It is just a number that can roughly be used as an indicator of quality. But, for example, it says little about how well you can earn money with that hub.