jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How to Question - I Have an Idea for a Challenge to Hubbers

1. BaliMermaid profile image60
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

How do I pose a question that is a writers challenge to fellow hubbers. I have what I know is a great idea that I believe could really generate some life and enthusiasm amongst hubbers, at least those that visit the forums.

If Hub Pages themselves wanted to support the challenge in some way that would be great but it is not necessary.

If it goes as expected, and this is based on having done this four years ago in a different, and now extinct, writers site the hub pages staff will have to check, take a look and ask what the heck is going on. That is exactly what happened before. The challenge was posed and among writing members of that website it went viral in about three hours.

So is this possible. I imagine it may need to be reviewed and approved and that is why I am asking.

Thanks,
    Balimermaid

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

There is a special forum for challenges:

http://hubpages.com/forum/25

As long as there is no money or prizes involved, I see no need to ask for permission. If you get official support, it could strengthen your program. But in asking for that, you may also encounter some skepticism. Same thing goes for when you introduce the idea on the forum, do not expect univeral support.

BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.

I posted the challenge. It's at this link.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/64357

Please look and tell me what you think. It's all for fun and honing writing skills.  I hope it is accepted even half as much as it was in another setting years ago.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It looks good to me, nice idea. Let's see if you can get some participation and what happens then.

BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So far it's okay, Not exactly viral but could get to that point.

Thank you for your help and assistance.

working