jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

posting hubs

1. 0
    ssaulposted 5 years ago

Do we have to post hubs everyday in order to maintain our hub score, have visits, and clicks on ads? just curious

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Absolutely not. Posting hubs gives a temporary boost of internal traffic, and has little bearing on the other issues. Many hubbers have reported good results after coming back from a break.

1. dexixy profile image23
      dexixyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then how is the hub score determined??

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Several factors are relevant, including external traffic. So that is why the temporary boost offered by internal traffic after publishing new hubs will have little impact:

1. Sally's Trove profile image100
          Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The truth of the matter is that no one outside of the HP company knows how Hub score or any other kind of score is calculated.

If you want high profile scores, look at Hubbers like Chuck, Marye Audet, and Patty Inglish, MS, just to name 3. Look at what they do in terms of content and numbers of Hubs published, and look at how long they've been here.

As for individual Hubs that have high scores, look at those for content, professionalism, and length of time they've been published.

You have to reach a Hub score before you can maintain it. Just do your best to deliver useful information.

2. marymac47 profile image60
          marymac47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

May I ask a question, please. I am brand new to Hubpages  and I am having a frustating time doing my 1st Hub. When I go to do the webpage I get a message of doing no forward slashes. the webpage would read http://www.hubpages.com/hub/neversay. What is wanted here?

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Marymac47, no actually you may not. This is the second thread that you are "hijacking." It is considered against good forum etiquette to barge into a thread and ask a question on an entirely unrelated issue. Please read and follow the advice that I gave you on the other thread:

As you can see when you post to the forum, we are also asked not to sign our forum posts. I suggest you discontinue doing that as well.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you! big_smile