jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Question : 2 accounts and Amazon ID

1. privatemccoy profile image62
    privatemccoyposted 6 years ago

Hi All,

I have been writing hubs for about 3 months now, yet I have several questions:

1. Can I make 2 hubpages accounts (with the same 3rd party ID's?
    2. Do we share Amazon earning with hubpages?
    3. When I access my hubs (without logging in) as I hoover my Amazon affiliate links they dont show my Amazon affiliate ID, it shows hubpages-20 or else , does this happen to you? . Mind enlighten me on this?

Thank You.

ps:

1. Rosie2010 profile image83
      Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your question, I also want to know.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Re. 1: Yes, you can do so, open a new account then enter the same affiliate IDs. You will need a separate email address.

Re. 2: Revenues are not shared, but page impressions are shared with 60% to you, 40% to HubPages. You get 100% of revenue from your page impressions, 0% of revenue from HubPages' impressions.

Re. 3: The probable explanation is that you are looking at HubPages' share, c.f. #2. Logged in or out has nothing to do with this.

1. privatemccoy profile image62
      privatemccoyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for answering my Q's examiner , however page impression applies with adsense right?. so basically : share the adsense but get to keep 100% revenue from amazon. , correct me if Im wrong?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. No, it works the same way for AdSense and Amazon. You get 60% of the page impressions, also for Amazon, and any sales from those impressions are credited to your Amazon account. You get 0% commission on sales from HubPages' 40% share of the impressions.

2. Rosie2010 profile image83
      Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your answer, Website Examiner.  It helps me too.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are very welcome, it's a good thing to know.

working