jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Keyword Tool

1. sergs_pogi profile image62
    sergs_pogiposted 5 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm new to HubPages but I've created four hubs already. I stopped creating more to read and read and read. I want to use this method of keyword research to write not so many hubs but to write a few that will get lots of traffic. I just can't understand the content in the Learning center, especially the "captcha" and others. Kindly help me. Thank you so much.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i use google adword tool, there are others you can use

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

When you use google's adwords keyword tool, (just google it if you haven't been there before), a captcha box comes up and asks you to input the characters shown to prove you're a human and not a computer. Best thing to do is go there, have a play around with the tool, and it will all make sense smile

3. topseoservices profile image60
    topseoservicesposted 5 years ago

While searching keywords in Keyword Tool of Google, make sure that you find the right keywords for which you get the good ranking at early stage itself. In short, try to pick those keywords which has less competition (range not more than .70) and less global monthly search (range around 10,000)

4. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago

Google's Keyword tool measures competition for ads and does not accurately reflect competition within the organic results.

5. kevinwang128 profile image60
    kevinwang128posted 5 years ago

some of the tools you could use such as market samurai, micro nich finder, keyword analyzer etc

6. MyMastiffPuppies profile image73
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 5 years ago

Personally I use the Market Samurai it really helps identify weakness in competition in specific keywords, but I would be glad to help narrow your keywords if your are serious about hubpages.

1. sergs_pogi profile image62
      sergs_pogiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes. I am really serious about Hubpages. It gives me an inspiration to work hard today and reap the fruits tomorrow. I understand passive income, its creation and benefits. Thank you in advance. Can you send me an email or what?

7. olvus profile image60
    olvusposted 5 years ago

Try it Traffic Travis (free version) - keywords snd competition research software