jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Need a Tagline/Title for College Festival

1. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 5 years ago

My brother's college is organizing a college festival and since he is in the organizing committee, he and everyone are thinking of a good name/tagline for the event.  The event is entrepreneurship related.

Does anyone have any good tagline or title for the event.

I would be really grateful.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Who will be representing the festival? Are they business leaders or is it information/ideas for businesses?

They could use "Out-educate, out-innovate, out- build" as a tagline from the President's SOTU speech.

3. englightenedsoul profile image60

ReebekahELLE I really liked the tagline.  Thanks so much.  Can you please help me with a name that would go along with this tag line. 

And thanks a ton.  I owe you.  My bro is killing me with this thing and you have solved half of my problem!!

4. rebekahELLE profile image92

What exactly is the festival promoting? Who and what will be there for the festival attendees?

5. englightenedsoul profile image60

Festival is to promote entrepreneurship in students.  There will be speech by artist, a businessman and one more person who has his name in guinness books of records.

Sorry for late reply, I was relying on email notification but did not get any.

6. rebekahELLE profile image92

maybe something like, 'expand your vision with innovation and entrepreneurship- the best way to predict your future is to create it'  let's out-educate, out-innovate and out-build for our future

it sounds like a great idea. I hope it goes well.

7. englightenedsoul profile image60

Thanks you so much rebekah for all your help.  You really solved it.  And I too hope it goes well, my brother is very enthusiastic about it.

working